View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

DAY b4 NATIONAL ELECTION

>> Monday, February 09, 2009

I took this newspaper at around 8:00 in the morning with a greetings, yellow paper attached to a pine tree dried fruit (sorry I don't know what is the right word for it) of holiday for flowers . They called it "to vezfat" . Cards was sent mostly for elderly in the village.This afternoon they will plant trees around the village .Their very owned EHUD BARAK , who was born and grown up in this village, will come to lead in this events of their yearly tree planting tradition. They are hoping that their leader will win in tomorrow's national election day.

I am thankful for these blessings that I'm working here so I can join them and witness in this afternoon's events.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin