View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

I'm BACK on EC DROPPING!!!

>> Sunday, July 26, 2009

THANKS to NEW EC support team!!BRAVO!!!Now I'm back and I can freely log in to my account on entrecard. All figures , credits points are all intact and reportedly neat & clean. I "CANCELLED" all paid ads as it announced/posted last July 22 on EC blog.WHO's WHO here during I'm out in this world of dropping business.lol.
SO..DEEPLY APPRECIATED ALL CREDITS POINTS DROPPED WHILE I'm AWAY.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
SO...LET'S GO and DROP EVERYDAY!!

5 comments:

Grace July 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

I'm here to drop EC. How was your weekend? :)

hopeful July 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Welcome back TVhing to the world of ec droppers.. Hope you enjoyed ur weekend.

Unknown July 27, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

That a good news vhing, back to business ka na nito hehehhe. Yeah I like the new EC now kasi we can recieve masseges for adverts and other msgs like credits sent to our accounts and wala ng paidpost na nakakainis. Thanks sa mga comments at message vhing, bisita muna ako sa iba mo blog dito bago uwi sa kweba ko lol.

Dhemz July 27, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

wohooo...finally! what a good news indeed..sa wakas...hehehe...:)

Rechie July 28, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

I am glad you are back to ec dropping ate Vhing..sana di na magsungit ang EC

Blog Widget by LinkWithin