View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

BEST LUNCH of PINOY CAREGIVER

>> Monday, August 03, 2009

THAT's ME!! a caregiver love foods from home.I still have dried fish from home that hubby sent it to me last month. Where did I kept it so that the family where I am working can not smell it ? in... the... FREEZER!....lol.I wrapped it with clean newspapers plus cellophane then put to closed tight small food container .They don't like the smell and I'm "medvayezet" too.(sigh) Hello...fellowmen ..COME and JOIN with me..hmmmm..yummy!!lol.

6 comments:

Rosa August 3, 2009 at 3:58 AM  

wow, i am sure you really miss dried fish.. same here ayaw nila amoy nang dried fish, baho daw! hehe lalo na ung bagoong.. lols
www.pink-precious.com
www.istarblog.com
www.babyko.info
www.express-liife.com
www.pinay-ako.info
www.lifeinpalawan.com
www.chikkablog.net
www.rosamuth.com

Cecile August 3, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Tvhing, perting lamia man imong sud an :-); ngayo ko beh kay ga drool ko dire uy :-)

Rechie August 3, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

the best lunch indeed ate Vhing....all time favorite yan

bingkee August 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Lamia ani uy...naglaway hinuon ko ...pagtan-aw aning pic sa imong pagkaon...hehehe

Clarissa August 3, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Yan din ang nami-miss kong pagkain,Madam Vhing!!Sapag kain sa lapag tapos sabay kamay-kainan!!I love eating the pinoy way!!^_^

Dhemz August 4, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

my god...tulo man kaau ang laway ko ani te...may bukog pa na diha? sos ang kamatis man gid oh..tapos suka pa dayon....ehehhehe!

gutom tuloy ako....1am pa naman dito...ehheheh....pwede pala freeze yon te....nice idea ah.....hehhehehe...sosyal yang bulad mo.....:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin