View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

I'm Far from Normal for 2 weeks

>> Monday, August 24, 2009

funny glitters
We moved to another house since Saturday afternoon due to the shower and comfort room renovations. It said that they will finish it within 2 weeks or/and as fast as they could. Everything was far from normal for me and for my employer here . Sleepless night was the worst ever for our first two nights here. My employer complained that this house was so dirty that is why the whole parts of her body was all itching.The day before we moved here I cleaned up everything specially the place to where our stuffs had been placed. I have this problem during the day time that I can not sleep even the whole night of not sleeping. I'm still doing my regular daily routine that if she is still in bed I clean again the other corner of the house and if she woke up I clean the area where she was and to show her that everything was cleaned up. Sometimes it was psychological thoughts to an elderly and need to or let her see and comfort her as so there's no blames in later days to come .My employer always have a good time sleep during the day time.

I was just lucky that there is open connection here so I transferred my unit . I just ask the ten meter cable wire to reach the place where I put my pc so that I can blog.

4 comments:

Rechie August 24, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

ohhh..kaya pala i haven't heard from u from the past days te..ngmove pala kau..anyway..im glad meron parin connection..at least you found way to blog

shydub August 24, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

I dont know if I say goodluck sa moving ehehhehe, since you had that kind of problems in your new place. well vhing goodluck nalng sa blogging, I hope you and your employer will feel comfortable in that place.

Grace August 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Haay, salamat... nagsalita ka na rin. :)
Basta ba ok ka lang, ok na din kami. :)

kat August 25, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

kakapagod bang mag lipat vhing hehehe. yan ang pinaka ayaw ko sa lahat ang mag pack at mag unpack hahaah..kakapoy ra ana. hehe tapos naa pa jud probs hay naku...sana okay namo diha sa bagong place nyo karon..hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin