View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

RESULT of Filipino Blog of the Week Award Contest

>> Saturday, August 22, 2009

talksmart Congrats. This blog has won the 2nd place for week 174 of the Filipino Blog of the Week Award.

Ayayayyyy....I'm not the "FIRST PLACER",84.70% and mine is 78% as second place. Maybe I need to vote myself - bwahaha...but I don't want to, I feel cheated as if I'm eating my own flesh and drink my own blood, right folks? Helloooo...I'm not vampire hehehe.

Okey...okey I need to say personally thru this blog.. "Thanks to all who spend their time to the polling center (blog homepage) and casts their vote for me". It is a great pleasure to know bloggers vote and knowing me day by day as I treasuring this moments to be and most memorable days on my blog life.

To the author of this award contest....Sir, professor, eng'r,etc.etc...More power to you and thanks for sharing us your unlimited talent .I'll be proud to anybody here that there is one Filipino working on one project involving NASA project.I'm lucky that you've came across to my blog.

Hey...wait!..Can I ask another favor?please? Please come back to the polling center and VOTE FOR "vhing4all-il-ph" AGAIN.. please? This is not my fault, sigh. There is second round, 175th week they said.(aikzzz hirap mangampanya, rollyyy..napasubo na ako d2, hehehe)Hope to see back again and vote for me. Thank You! thank you! thank you..

5 comments:

Nedekcir August 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Anong prizes nila? May free domain for a year ba?...lol I will check it out and vote for you. Happy weekend.

Vlad August 23, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Hi,

Voted your blog again as I enjoy reading your stories about your care giving experiences and your life in Israel and other stuff.

You now have 6 votes :D

Clarissa August 23, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Voted for you again,Ate Vhing!!Godd luck!!^_^

shaine August 23, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Vote na ako twice, last week and now.

te sana manalo ka at i mcdo moko hehehe

Unknown August 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Congrats kahit second lang, it is not the prize, its how you play the game. Sure vhing ill cast your vote again. I hope na count yong vote ko sa first, na confuse kasi ako kung saan i cast ang vote when I went to the site. anyway congrats again. take care and enjoy the manic monday and the rest of the week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin