View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

familyBROG's andME..........page #1

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2008

during this 95th birthday of the mother MOLY was showing his ph.d (doctorate) certificate to his mother


avinoham pointing thier pictures when he & ehud was young kids at eretz israel musuem photo exhibit,picture taken in mishmar hasharon when photographer ZOLTAN KLUGER(cheif photographer 1933-1958) passed by the village on his way to work.























ehud barak's wife nili,me & avinoham's wife slumit


with ruvi&avinoham during 95th bithday the mother


ehud barak,mother ,me & moly during the family together to the 95th birthday of the mother in moly's home located in jerusalem.



at ehud's home in tel aviv during his 65th birthday for family together only.



me,slumit(wife of 2nd son avinoham),ehud barak,lilia(wife of youngest son ruvi) in ehud's youngest daugther wedding held in haifa

yulie tamir-education minister (L sit) nex tis me standing,nili & ehud barak in quessarya wedding , its their(my employer) relatives wedding




me and grandchildren to a youngest son Ruvi&Lila during barmitzvah held in nearby village kibbutz Ma'abarot (L-R/yuval,naama,yunatan&daniel)

3 comments:

Grace November 12, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Hi vhing, thanks for visiting my blog. You look very familiar eh. Kumusta na man buhay diyan sa Israel? Do you mind if I add your blog to my list?

Grace November 12, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Hi vhing, thanks for visiting my blog. You look very familiar eh. Kumusta na man buhay diyan sa Israel? Do you mind if I add your blog to my list?

Tita Dolly November 13, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

Ganda ganda naman ni Vhing, keep up the good work. Goodluck d2 sa blog mo, hope mag-enjoy ka to ease the homesickness.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin