View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

HUH! bath bombs!?

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BOMBS! on a bath? a very intriguing words for me.You know that I am working in a country with always had war or most of the time on tv news are peoples always handling guns,etc. and now they used for a bath, ha-ha.I'm a kind of person that trying everything that I saw different on my eyesight.I want all of these things here . I'm keeping some penny every salary to provide my luxury here abroad even-though I know that it will be nothing soon if I go home for good .I just wanna taste a thing that we don't have on my native land, I mean in my home place.Most of us making shower before bedtime that most of your choices is the best scent your mate likes. And after a long day of work , it's time to relax and let these natural products spoil you.Pamper yourself or a loved one with all natural, luxury bath items that you can only get on this link http://www.bestbathstore.com/bath-bombs-fizzies/

They have also gift items for this coming Valentine's DAY celebrations.These luxury baskets also make for a great gift for any holiday or special occasion like body gift sets. They all have for skin care products that are designed to penetrate deep to smooth, calm, and restore your skin to its natural beauty.

Dead sea products are already proven,I have for my foot , my body ,feeling fresh everyday.Also take note for using dead sea products , please consult your doctor before using this crystals salts items especially for those who have history of HBP.

Here are the total products you can ask for their website written above.
Bath and Body
Bath Accessories
Bath Bombs
Bath salts
Dead Sea Products
Lotions
Natural Soap Skin Care
Products for Men
Hair Care
Gift Ideas
Free Product
^
^
this all I want here.A sample without any cost, lols.

2 comments:

RoMe PeÑa January 20, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

hey please visit this site..."Filipinos unite" URL : http://filipinosunite.blogspot.com/and spread the word.... thanks in advance..
invite as many filipino friends as you can...

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin