View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

itismySLIDESHOWnotjustWIDGETS

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

I deleted most of my widgets and created a slide show that I made through Photobuckett.com. I have three and the first one for "about me" section. Those who are asking for more information on me here are the slide show to view of where I am today .Next was from all the TAGS and AWARDS that I received or anyone who awarded me.And the last one will appear in few days , I still working on it and need some additional images to collect . All images that I used in posting will come out on that slideshow - BLOG's GALLERY.

You can comments through this post based on that images, any comments are WELCOME!

Picture taking is just my hobby ever since so my freinds called me photo-OH-ga-GA.I am taking pictures of anything new on my eyesight.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin