View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

MIXED EMOTIONS

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm just finished chatting my family a while ago with my beloved mother.My father's death anniversary will be on January 27. One year of lonely thoughts of why so fast and instant death. Yesterday they started cleaning and fixing the area,it is prepared for a family tomb,so..we brothers and sisters put a big amount on that small house of my father in cemetery.Only one brother of mine will go home on Feb to attend, he used to work on a nice and biggest company in UAE with a good benefits that he could go home anytime he wants .Unlike us here , we always have vacation with our own expenses .

And yesterday was my son's 14th birthday.I'm very busy in the morning so I forgot to call or even send a text messages.Around 6:00 pm (ph time) I received text messages from them asking "WHY" and where I am. Immediately I dial and explained it.He was proud saying that they have delicious menu for his birthday. I almost cry hearing it, because those foods is just an ordinary food here in abroad but in our place that's for special occasions.He was very happy too that his classmates and teachers sung and greeted him in school even without a party.Most of the time if I'm too busy I cannot remember those memorable days.I need to focus on my work everyday.

Care giving is different from other kind of work , it is a mind concentration or an observations in every moves of the patients.It is also an attention of all times to look after on patients needs.A rendered work for patients satisfaction. I'm just lucky that my employer, patient is not yet on fragile situation that's why I have time on my personal things to do and time on my blog to write.

2 comments:

Grace January 17, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Hi Vhing, I almost cried while reading your post, about your son's birthday. I am impressed that he understood your work their and his being considerate on why you did not call him earlier. I could have a "tampo" if that happened to me. :)
I believe he is mature enough on his age. God bless you and your family, Vhing.

vhingF January 17, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

thank you sis!

best gift ever, from the highest that my kids understood everything, most people say - look like no one abroad in the family.They born without my hubby and now they grown up without me.

God always watching us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin