View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

ADS PLACEMENTS - OXO---OXO!!

>> Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I got one of my email today that says:we just want to remind everyone about the AD UNIT placements. All Ad units should be properly placed depending on the type.......and next paragraph was - If you are interested in serving banners ads, make sure that your blog follows these requirements. I am happy of this for reminding of how to do with their ads placements.They have the right to order me what to do because they are paying on what is stated on agreements. Not big enough that we all know but the most important is THEY PAID EVERY CLICK compared to making tonnes of short stories that I dont know of what they wanted to or never I feel of seeing an approval on each story. It is very fraustrating! So...I could say that I might be happy if I'm not pounding my head anymore. lols. lols. lols.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin