View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Philippine flag crochet

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Judith Keren showing and explaining to my employer how she did the Philippine flag that she made from elderly club where she spending her half day for 3-4 times a week..Said club has a lot of caregivers together with their employers and she asked favor to one male caregiver to draw the flag.Every time that we meet outside she told me that " I have something special for you". I never thought like this , which I knew that they are making crochet, painting, drawing and anything that elderly can do there.She even gave me a gift during my birthday. Judith has filipino worker before she came here in my work place and stay here for 2 years. She is an inteligent , fluently speaking english and a very friendly woman. She is the love of most caregivers she meets everywhere.She has daughter in law from Thailand that the first time I saw her I thought it was from our country.

What does this means to me? An appreciation of my hardships for taking care of an elderly. She understand us and respect our culture in so many ways.It was unexplainable feeling of happiness and tears when she handed me this flag . This is one of my treasure and memories here in holy land.

4 comments:

Bogcess February 11, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Truly uplifting the philippine heart. Nice work!

Earn Pera Online

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

wow! kakamelt naman ng puso TVhing....what a treasure....galing ah...like it too...:)

Good Filipino February 12, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

very nice of here :) God Bless her

Grace February 12, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Ang ganda naman ng flag na yan, Vhing. I feel honored na rin. Blessed ka talaga kasi love ka ng employer mo. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin