View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

What Chinese Animal Am I?

>> Thursday, February 05, 2009

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog
Image from
http://www.lets101.com/blog/quizzes/chinese_animal

But my family called me always as like a TIGER, lols.I am a non believers of all daily zodiac sign issues because for me it is all and just a coincidence that something happened to someone once in a while or on that certain days. But truly I will tell you that all things written above was my reality , lols.

One incident before when I was working as a cashier.I forgot to log on the daily sales of the missing amount but the cash money was there endorsed and intact.The next day the auditor informed me that something put me down on my position as a supervisor.It did not surprise me as what they thought , I got nothing and my only mistakes was I did not wrote it down. I'm in a hurry to go home that day because my daughter have fever when I left early morning that day. They used to surprise me up but it doesn't worked.The next day they still insisting it but without their knowledge I talked to the chief account already.So when I got another call , without any greetings who was on the line I told them "Over my dead body" and put it down.Automatically the circulated story stopped roaring around the branch where I am working .

1 comments:

Grace February 5, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Hi Vhing, thanks for sharing your story. You just did the right thing. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin