View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

NEW EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT for caregivers

>> Monday, March 30, 2009

This is the newest agreement that recommends to all caregivers.Everything was stated here about the duties and responsibilities of caregivers and their benefits to be recieve. This should be signed in by employer and caregivers.It also serves as a contract for the whole year and renewable every year if both parties are still on good relationships.

 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


My supervisor brought to me this morning to filled up all required lines for me and then will return to him .I have also copy of each of the pages shown.

4 comments:

Dhemz March 30, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

wow! thanks for sharing Tvhing...this is very informative...thanks for letting us know about your profession....oks na oks din yung benefits te ano? pwede apply ako dyan? hehhehe....:)

Chubskulit Rose March 31, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Hi Ms. Vhing, long time no hear, kumusta na?

Am sure your employer won't let you go hehehe kasi mabait ka..

john March 31, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

that's good that you have something to hold on to as proof..

vhingF March 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

thanks guys for your thoughtful comments...

just few minutes ago the daughter in law said that I have nothing to worry about my status as long as their mother is still alive.

I'm thankful that she,my employer is still in good health and satisfied my cares ith her.

thanks...depply appreciated.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin