View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

TAG-TAG-AWARDS

>> Friday, March 13, 2009


SISTERHOOD AWARD

This is also from Demz....Sistahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...kah..kah..kah ...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! The stone will roll next week ...hehehehe.For more than one week I did not post all those awards and tags just because I'm busy in my work...reasonssssssss....hehehehe.I put it all today, hope there's no messages that I neglected them ...cares!? hahaha.  


PERPITUAL SMILING BLOGGER AWARD

I got tag/award again that I felt the most and hardest post I will do.Why? my nickname was very rare even on dictionary , just few words you can find .How can I complete this...let's see...I'll try my very best! Dhemz in http://www.demcyapdiandias.com/  .....                              gave me this - a friend that I can not say NO!.hehehhee.I'm afraid she might change my template again...hahahaha!

Award Rules :
Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.

The Questions:
What is your name?  
Vhing
A four letter word:  
visa
A boy’s name :  
Vince
A girl’s name :  
Vilma
An occupation :
Vetirenary (I'm not)
A color :  
violet
Something you wear :  
Vaduy (hehehe) 
A type of food :
vaboy(cooked) 
Something found in the bathroom :
vuhook (ngee)
A place :
Vienna
A reason for being late :
v asta lng (hahaha)
Something you shout :
 vizitttttttttt.......
A movie title :  
virgin forest
Something you drink :  
vino (wine)
A musical group :
------------voyuy (hahaha) 
A street name :
viet-ken  
A type of car :  
volvo (want2buy if  lucky bet in lotto)
A song title:
 Vetween two lovers
A verb :
vomit (sorry)

Friendship AWARD

This is another award from Sudha of hhtp://sudhersana.blogspot.com .Thank you very much my friend for giving me this award.This one proof that your truly and a great friend.

This award stated that---------- these blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement (? big word, lol). Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


You shouldn't MEME Tag!



Another TAG from http://Cacai's STEP and Journey.blogspot.com - I'm so proud of you to pass this tag to me ...please scroll back from the very beginning of my blogs posts for all the answers and to know more about me. Like being a crazy in my life, being of know nothing  blogger and all my secrets revealed. hehehe.



I'm passing all of these tags/awards to every visitors here that have time to post on thier sites as my one way of appreciation for coming into my page. If ever your busy and theres no space to put where just remember that I am giving you these.


3 comments:

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

salamat sa pag grabbed tvhing..pinakyaw mo...hehhee..galing..you deserve it!

happy weekend pala!

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

hahaha natawa ako sa smile award mo te vuyoy sa mga answer mo

Cacai M. March 14, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Te Vhing, ang akong url is www.cacainadjourney.com
am not a blogspot heheh. muahhugs. ty

Blog Widget by LinkWithin