View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Independence day ends with....

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*****the DEFENSE MINISTER SPEECH held at ministry building ground in Tel Aviv.High and Strict compliance in entering the vicinity with all and most well known people and war hero's are the visitors that allowed to get inside. I meet also  other pilipina caregiver with her employer, we just wave hands in far distance and another one was with her husband that I saw  was a local press photographer.Me and my employer was  sitting the 3dr lines of chairs behind all ranking officials of this country. I enjoyed too but I was pretty tired pushing,pulling and driving the wheelchair around because my employer want to see everything and she's telling me everything also until we got home.I just want to let everyone here that this is the reality of my life here as caregiver.What ever our employers need no choice we'll do it for thier satisfaction.
Taken inside MoD office ,framed pictures behind are all the previous  DM's of this country.Those sitting down are all the daughters in law of my employer.
Anchor woman/newscaster of local tv channel one greeted my employer...later I will put the name...hehehe I just recognised the face who she is but not her name.
here DEFENSE MINISTER speaking that the whole nation watching and hearing it.I asked favor of taking this picture to another caregiver behind me, she is from THAILAND.

Okey folks, maybe I am allowed to have a short vacation for a while here.Thanks to all.See you all next week.

3 comments:

Rechie April 30, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Wow ate Vhings nice photos of you te......Caregivers are heroes actually, they are taking care of other people's lives...that is a really great and an honorable job to do..

Dhemz May 1, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

wow! ganda ng fotos ah....kitang kita ko yung make up mo...hehehe...joke! sino ba make up artist mo te? galing naman....:)

woi lumabas ka man diay sa TV...kasi kausap ng anchor woman yung old mo eh..tapos may video sa likod...hehehe..sikat mo kaya dyan tVhing...:)

aha, grabi kasi naka front row pa...ehehe...malapit lang sa prime minister...hehhee!

thanks for sharing tVhing...great job! pahinga ka na muna...:)

Grace May 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Ang cute ng mga photos mo, Vhing. :)
I enjoyed reading this post... nakakabilib ka... :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin