View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

PAPAYA

>> Sunday, May 31, 2009

I totally forgot! due to busy days last week that somebody gave these papaya fruit. Just now I wondering the black ants crawling on the floor , so I took everything under my bed. My gushhhhhh.. its here and it almost ripen.I want to eat this with vinegar and a pinch of salt today after lunch. Supposedly I want to make it sweet and sour preserved for my appitizer(atsara).

We all know that ants can easily detect sweet smell in few distance of where they are.Never I smelled it for the whole week. Thanks for the insects detector I have here and black ants never bites.Others ants are harmful like the red, brown and how about white ants? ahhh... its different already.

Health facts from papaya extracts like cleansing ingredients for the face or they made it into any skin care products, vitamins, and anti cancer food as per expert studies. But here in my work place this veggie fruit is knew for them. I mean unlike in my country that I woke sorround by papaya's.It is just late they discover that it has a lot of useful health benifits from this fruit.Aside from that one businessman named his clothing signature for teens and young childrens as PAPAYA with the most high prices in town.The one thing I dont know is if the textile they used have papaya extracts, hihihihi ,just come out to my imagination now.I'm still looking the taste that I'm not satisfied but still eating if there is around.

7 comments:

Dhemz June 1, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

nice info ateVhing about papaya....:) na remember ko tuloy ang song na...watermelon,watermelon, papaya....papaya..banana banana..fruit salad...ehheheh!

woi te, check mo pala sa EC, pwede na mag cash out...nag cash out nako ng 12k lang...bale ano pala 1 dollar for 1k points....:)am sure malaki na yung sayo...hehehe!

hope to chat with you bukas...tulog na ako shortly...:)

Lulu June 1, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

i remember my mom, mahilig yon gumawa ng atsara and for me it was the best... mas masarap pa kaysa sa aristocrat at bacolod chicken house

friendz June 1, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

nice info about papaya..
nice blog
have a nice day

Grace June 1, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Papaya! I miss that. :)

Yeo KeeHui June 1, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

It reminds me of papaya bomb every time I have too much.LOL

Tetcha June 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

I love sweet papayas, and I also love atsara with anything fried.

Kimmy June 4, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

hhhmmm... yummy... papaya is my favorite food...

by the way... would you like to xchange link with me??st

Blog Widget by LinkWithin