View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

romero(rosemary) herbal medicine

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is the herbal plant that I'm usually drinking even when I was at young age if I have stomach disorders like gas spasm or over eating,etc.Guides on how to use this herbal plant.

After that Saturday and Sunday food festival I had intake, here comes the problem on my stomach as the doctors diagnosis as flatulence and you know what is the next.I was just lucky that in my work place there is herbal medicines that I know how to use it. But here it is just an ordinary grasses for them. Some knew it but they prepared bottled or manufactured medicines as what we all know how does it tastes and how hard to prepare herbal medicines aside from their scents or odors.I'm avoiding taking manufacutred pills so I'm always looking for herbal medicines around.I always seen these in my country in all herbal store that are already dried and for sale. They have a lot around here, they put it sometimes in some fish menu in the dinning and my employer like that fish menu with these leaves.There is one chef on tv shows using these leaves to all his menu either meat or in veggies. I enjoyed these as my daily hot tea for the whole week until my stomach will be normal.

3 comments:

Lulu June 18, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

i use rosemary when I cook specially if I bake chicken. I didn't know that this is also good for stomach problems.. thanks for the info

Clarissa June 19, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

Thanks for sharing,Ate Vhing.ang alam ko lang eh hanggang pang kusina lang cya.

Joro Livelihood June 26, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

I know rosemary but I'm not using it or cooking it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin