View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

TOP TEN EC DROPPERS (14-May-14June' 09)

>> Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Health Avenue ***31
Cacai's Step and Journey***31
The Cooling Stream***31
All blogspot templates ***31
Blogger Templates ***30
Bible Examples ***30
All contests ***30
Internation Musings***29
Serian Man ***29
EASTCOASTLIFE ***28


THANK YOU again , guys. Four has perfect attendance on this blogs which I cannot repay them back. Others almost got to be perfect! . I'm sure you all guys memorized all my write ups  here, hihihi. To be honest is my best policy in my whole life , so blogging makes me crazy sometimes if I have a hard times and tiring days in my work. I'm trying to complete  EC drops in all of my four blogs but I failed. 

To all EC droppers,  it is worth a goldheart  in every drops you did. THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Arya June 15, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

hiks..hiks.. I fail again to be your top dropper but I am never give up, I'm never desperate, I'll try, try and try till the last blood..hehehe.. :)
congratulation to all of the magnificent top dropper, I hope I can follow all of your track in here..
have a great day sist...

katherine June 15, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Hay wa jud ko kasakay dah! i wish next time na mag post ka ug top droppers, kasama na ako dyan.

Joro Livelihood June 26, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

di ako kasali dito ah, baka sa susunod

Blog Widget by LinkWithin