View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

sweet "maha"

>> Friday, August 14, 2009

Food cooking time folks and here is what I will share for all of you. I'm the fastest chef caregiver ever! lol. I always cook the easy easy ways like mixing all ingredients then taste it and that's it! Stirring sideways , clockwise or counter clockwise and even crosswise until it becomes sticky then become more sticky up to 30 minutes of rolling. Taste if the corn flour are cooked then put to any baking pan with any designs you choose and let it cold to fridge.So yummy.... below are the ingredients I bought and mixed to a cooking pot.

Photobucket
please click to inlarge above image for the complete ingredients
Oooppss...the iodized salt should at least 1/2 teaspoon only and refined sugar will be depending on the sweetness you want to be. I just put one tablespoon so it is not too sweet or sugary fields , hehehe.
First sticky stage

Second and more sticky stage

And this the cold and ready to served sweet maha food.
Hey ...before I forget I want to let you know that this is my first time to cook "maha" since I arrived in Israel.Hallelujah!! how many years already , hahaha. I'm far from Tel Aviv , the central home of most caregivers selling all Filipino foods during day off of Saturdays and Sundays and during our special, declared Philippine holidays.

And ....sorry I never saw this food on any occasions we've been since before. How many weddings,birthdays,barmitzvah(dibut) and dinner we attended. But take a look of all the ingredients I used its all from their supermarkets too.

6 comments:

katherine August 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

ah lami-a sa hitsura oi...namit man gid. kapoy lang halo vhing noh!..hahaha

Chubskulit Rose August 15, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

yum, i love maja blanca ate vhing.. may leftover pa ba hehehe..

Rechie August 15, 2009 at 1:19 AM  

wow..it looks tasty and mouth watering..how i wish i taste it..medyo matagal na rin ako di nkakain nito..tamad kasi si mother ko mgluto kahit nung du pa xa umalis..si papa ang cook sa bahay namin kasi

sailor August 15, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

love maja too..

followed your blog now by the way..

Marites August 15, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

your maja looks quite good. I did mine too after so many years but something went wrong and it remained soft. waaah! :(

Clarissa August 18, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Yummy maja blanca!!\(^0^)/Nakaka-miss na rin yang pinoy foods sa atin!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin