View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Google adsense payment checque is not good in my location

>> Monday, November 09, 2009

Hello everyone.....

I was so frustrated for my adsense payments that until now I've never been changed it to become real money/dollar that my fingers could hold it on then go shopping.NEVER! come true.

In my view, the Google adsense payment checque is not good in my location. Last few weeks I went to the post office Natanya branch but they said it should be on the bank transaction. I was not convince on that because I knew that was there I need to go. I went again on same branch the next Sunday day off but still they pass it on to 3-4 persons then said to go to the bank. It's so hard here to find a truly public servant , I understand the culture which is heaven and earth different from my country in terms of public service.So , the next Sunday I went too early before the bank scheduled opening hours. No one assisted me because the one who was in-charged was not on duty that some told me to go back the next day which is Monday .I cannot go out on my work place in any days of the week excepting Sundays and that is my day off. In my eagerness to exchanged it I approach one in middle cubicle table.I was shocked how she acted on me but then I've always calm down . I felt what they have on their minds , I'm just caregiver.But suddenly one female came in then talked to me on a bit nice way and here I need to do for the adsense checque to exchanged.

****** I need to open a bank dollar account that is an EXTENSION BANK ACCOUNT to where I am working(employer).******This is the impossible things and will not happen what ever it takes. Funny but I was shocked after hearing it.

****** Then I need to deposit the checque and wait for a certain days to widraw it.****My goodness ! in just one hundred dollar I have a headache to go back and port to where I need to exchanged it? I'm sure if ever I get that 100$ I have already spend 200$ for medicines and taxi fares. 

So , I decided to just kept on my wallet the Google adsense  cheque for remembrance .

16 comments:

A.M.I.N.A November 9, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

Hi Sis, sa Pinas mo na lang ipalit, pag-uwi mo.At least jan may Paypal, dito wala , so no opportunities talaga to earn.Nice to see you back in blogosphere.

Grace November 9, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I'm sorry about that Sis Vhing. I hope there will be another way to cash your check out. I hope somebody with the same experience can lead you on what to do. :)
Pamasko pa naman sana yan eh.

Cacai M. November 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

hello Tita Vhing, oi sayang namn at hindi mo nakuha ano.. sayang talaga..

Mommy Levy November 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Hi Vhing, wala bang western union sa Israel? sayang ang bilis pa naman kumuha don. Bakit kasi hindi paypal ang adsense noh? sana mas madali ang buhay :)

Rechie November 10, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

sorry to hear about it ate Vhing..pero cguro baka sa pinas pwede yan..sayang naman pag hindi..sa dami ng hirap sa blogging sana,,,there is other way to cash that check out

Maus November 10, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

hi whing
pwede i change mo yung mode of payment mo para next time hndi na cheque isent sayo ng google , direct to your bank acct na...

Nedekcir November 13, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

If you trust someone with bank dollar account you can sign the check and ask them to deposit the check in their account. When it clears, the account owner can withdraw the amount and give it back to you.

Kahit sino basta you trust them, ok na yun.

Kung malapit ka lang, ako na ang mag-cash para sa'yo. Basta may $100 ako sa bank they will cash it for me with no problem.

Make sure you watch the expiration ng check. Kasi maging void pa yan if you keep too long.

kat November 14, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

vhing, di ba pwede mo ticket ka sa google na di pwede ang cheque diha or tell them na sa pinas na lang nimo i-withdraw ang check para di yan maging stale check. or deposit sa account mo sa pinas, ask your duaghter, husband etc.

sayang lang kasi...

Spices of Life November 17, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

oh my, as long as it won't expire you can exchange that.. that really sucks of what happen to you...

hopeful November 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Hello po Ate Vhing, Long time no hear.

Bat di nlang through Western Union ung pinili mo instead of check?

I got my first payment a long time ago through western union madali lang.

Right now we are in the same track kaso lang sa adbrite ung sa akin just very small amount $21.00. Problem ko is my transaction pay na $20 mgpa encash. If mg open ng dollar account gagastos din ako kasi bibili pa ako ng dollar. Ay buhay very complicated. Seguro like you gawin ko nlang souvenir din tong check na to.

Ingat nlang po dyan.

shaine November 26, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Pagdating sa mga ganyang transaction dito hay naku sasakit ulo mo sa kaingotan ng emplyado dito, pati check ng amo ko every 3 months kami ngwiwithdraw and that every withdrawal ay hnd nila alam gagawin nila. super talaga ate vhing then tayo ang ginagawa nilang tanga! porke ba caregiver lang tayo dito. I hate it!

Scarlet November 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

naku nakakabitin nman, pera na sana..siguro keep ur cheque n lng then when u have a chance to visit Pinas, dun mo n lng i-cash out..

Scarlet December 1, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

sis, look at your cheque if there's an expiration..kung meron bka maging remembrance mo n nga lng yn..kung wala naman, pwede mo syang i-process sa pinas, or tell ur family to inquire in the bank and mention ur problem..

JR January 15, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

hi...my friends....is my first time to visiting and comment in here, wow ur blog so interesting, im glad to be here for read, yess, that's right. keep on blogging and moving to succes.....

OHMYGUMS January 16, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

goodluck Vhing, that is really frustrating after all the works you've done...nga pala, I'm sorry can't visit you anymore as often as I did before, work schedule is killing me ...I'll still be here though,paminsan -minsan.

Unknown January 25, 2010 at 5:27 AM  

hi there! my name is liad, i'm writing for timeout tel aviv newspaper and i really want to write about your blog. i need to talk to you about this. can you call me? 0547724519. you can also write at liadland@gmail.com.
i look forward to hearing from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin