View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

CAREGIVER ON DUTY

>> Monday, December 22, 2008

went to the consultant doctor today.DR. ABRAHAM WEISSE (VIEZ) is his name in GERIATRIC DEPARTMENT of BEILINSON HOSPITAL in PETAH TIKVA.He is a great doctor that my employer has no doubt of him and she's following everything what he said to do so.Sometimes intelligent person like this is a very hard or not easy to deal with even though who you are because she knows a lot of things.

He is the only doctor I've known since I arrived in this country talking to caregiver like me.In my previous employers there's no one asked me about the status of my patients.They just ignore what I'm reporting.So since then I'm just silent every time we went for check up in my previous works.But it changes the ways when I came to this employer now.

We left home at about 12 noon and went back home again at 3:30 pm.It was a tiring trip for my employer but we needed to be there to the appointment schedule.RUVI, the youngest son was always accompanied us.Three months ago that we've there in a results of everything is fine. Today it is less than what been before in terms of health status. There is a slight signage of mild stroke that need to watch.Two weeks ago she has a reddish tongue that she almost not eating properly.All foods was processed to a blender so she could easily swallow until it backs to normal.By now she ate but not totally like before three months ago.She is already 95 years old that there is a lot of things we expect like others of desame age.She's still fine as of this moment.No worries just need to watch closer before it get to worse.

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose December 23, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

hi ms. yheng, i am following your blog now

Grace December 23, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Kumusta ang buhay Caregiver diyan, Sis Vhing?
Merry Christmas, my friend. :)
Malungkot ako dito, first time to be away from my family :(

vhingF December 23, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

Thanks chubskulit for adding me.god bliss!merry xmas!

hello ..grace..merry xmas din sa iyo..kaya mo yan.. GOD IS WATCHING US!paki send nga lyrics ng song na yan to me...take care.thanks ha?..big support ka to me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin