View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

MY MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

Hi.. everyone here comes a once a year celebrations for all of us and here I am far away from home.Serving as caregiver to other people that I've learned to care and love for the sake of the future of my children's and a life extension of my husband.I'm happy during the day that I received my salary but deep inside I'm always lonely especially during this holiday season's.

I want to THANKS everybody here on the web like the following: TO ALL WHO LEFT MESSAGES ON SHOUT MIX,TO THOSE WHO WROTE COMMENTS ON MY POSTS - THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,MY VIEWERS AND GUESTS- HELLO THERE IN SOUTH KOREA,THANK YOU VERY MUCH, TO ALL FROM 36 COUNTRIES WHO OPENED MY BLOG - TOPNOTCH WAS FROM U.S.A.,INDONESIA,MY HOME COUNTRY of course,ISRAEL and others,MY NEW FOUND FRIENDS ON THIS BLOGGING WORLD,SPECIAL MENTION TO RUTH RUSH - I OWE ALL OF THIS FROM HER,AMAZING GRACE - HELLO SIS!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS FOR SPREADING THE WORD OF GOD!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

I NEVER THINK of GOING MORE AND GONE THIS FAR BUT HERE IT IS FOR MY ONE MONTH AND A HALF (1 1/2) ON THE WEB.HELLO.. ENTRECARD DROPPERS AND ADVERTISERS!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

THIS IS A SURVIVING SIGNS FOR ME FROM ALL OF YOU BY SHOWING ME ALL OF YOUR SUPPORTS TO GO FURTHERMORE.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin