View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

SHOT on the SPOT

>> Monday, December 01, 2008

WOW! SURPRISED and COOL!? ur such a nice friend RUTH,you're always remembering me.I don't have connectivity the whole morning,i just open my site late afternoon.I will pass this tag to my newest friend FRIENSTERGIRL (pls put translator 2 ur site),RIZA WRITTEN and jh3n and to YOU! Pls follow the rules below,copy-paste to your blog and pass these to your 10 friends list.


1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this..
Link

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Hi, thanks for the tag! Will post it as soon as my webcam is working LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin