View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

COLDEST MONTH

>> Thursday, January 29, 2009

February is the coldest month of the year I've ever felt since I arrived in ISRAEL.I am always wearing sports shoes of my entire years and even in my hometown too.But lately I felt something not good like dizziness, a lot of pains and colds even I put two to three pairs of socks. So, I asked to those who are always wearing and using leather boots. First I bought one pair so I can use it where ever we go with my employer especially for formal occasions.I found out that all my sickness during winter have gone.It is true and I am happy that they said it to me. Now I decided to have more pairs even though my day off schedule is during Sundays only.

3 comments:

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

here din po tvhing...may araw pero malamig sa labas...hate when the weather is like this...ayaw ko kasi mag bundle up....heheh..no choice..love your boots...pahiram naman..hehhe!

vhingF January 30, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

imagine mo ha....ang winter na e2 makes me a grown up woman ,lols, it changes my way of life, hehehe by wearing all of these stuffs , big surprise to my hubby, hahahah...thats true no choice.

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

hahha..kakatuwa ka naman te...me too..when I was in the PI I don't wear boots....dto ko lang natutunan mag wear ng boots...hehhe..yung sayo looks sexy..galing mong pumili...hehheh!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin