View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Noblesse Oblige Award

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This award was courtesy of RECHIE my younger sistah on this blogosphere . Thank you sis for giving me this memorable award. All conditions stated below in this award are touching and important to me as I am now showing to all of you that this is my inspirations of being far away from home.
This Award is presented to blogger who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:

1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:

1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.

January 31 is my three months complete days for blogging ,my achievements are : received 20 tags and awards from different friends here in blogosphere,I posted 92 topics including this,thanks to more than 1,000 visitors who viewed my page,no earnings yet (lols) but I enjoyed everyday looking at my blog and visiting other blogs to which I included it as my daily routine too.Followers , entrecards droppers and all my links on this blog I'm so proud all of you guys .New visitors , your welcome to my page!

I am passing this award to I'm Grace, Madz, Grace, Ruth, Mauz , Joel, Jacky, James Francis Ryan , Healthy Life blog and to Maxi.
Hope you guys have time to post this. Thanks! and GRAB it now!

2 comments:

Grace January 29, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Thank you, Vhing. I feel honored that you give me this award. How nice of you to remember me.
Be safe always. :)

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

thanks ate for the tag i appreciate it thanks for always including me too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin