View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Honest Scrap Award

>> Saturday, January 24, 2009

I got a tag few days ago from RECHIE again.. Thanks a lot little Sistah!for including me as one of your awardees of this Honest Scrap Award.I'm very honest person as I been told to every one. I do appreciate it heatedly.

Rules:
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

FEW things about me:

♥ I got married at the age of almost out numbered in calendar. We got married after thirteen years of following me.

♥ I am now ----TY eight years old.Still too young to look for second love. We are engaged without holding the word YES. Never goes to movies alone, no dates , no holding hands , as nothing at all....basta wait ka lng, kelan kita gustuhin dyan! ok?

♥I started to work in Manila at the age of 16 as secretary in the factory of T-shirts .Work on day time 7:00 am to 4:00pm in Cubao. Attending classes from 5:30 pm until 9:30 pm in MLQU in Quiapo.I spent 5 years in 5th floor to finished my chosen course.

♥I am now a caregiver here in ISRAEL of not a single minute dreaming of working here. I finished first my daily routine before sitting down and go to blogging. I am a very strict person in terms of duty in work, trabaho lng -alang personalan.

♥ I am very frank person. I say what I want to say. I speak my mind and speak the truth.I'm always insisting things especially for good to every one. As in maingay talaga ako.

♥ I never ask help, I'm doing it alone and if I ask any help it is the last resort.

♥ I'm very friendly , I always respect and understand of being WHO you are not because of being WHAT you have.But if you have insomnia or hard to sleep problem , come to me I will sing for you - in just 3 minutes your already snoring.It's proven to my kids when they are babies.

♥ Of all these painstaking and sacrifices it's just because of my family especially my husband and my 3 teenagers, I am the only one working for them.

**I want to pass this award to those who want to share a little story of their lives to all of us here in blogsphere.So...GRAB it now! either who you are and even from where you are.

1 comments:

Grace January 25, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Lovely award! I enjoyed reading your post, Sis Vhing. :)
As usual, I dropped an EC here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin