View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

"PERIGEE MOON" (full moon /10 jan'09)

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

I remember when I was young in our village,we are playing outside if the moon was very bright. Before, the only thing I knew about the moon was writing C,D,O and no more.It is true that we can ride a bike,counting stars during the nights of full moon.We do not have news papers that time like us living in the nearby mountains.

PERIGEE MOON is as much as 14% wider and 30% brighter than "regular full moons" because it is about 50,000 kilometers closer to the earth and that is according to NASA's report.So, it is bigger than the monthly full moon size.I did not try to read newspapers outside as like other said because it is too cloudy after half an hour that I took pictures.

Here are my best shots sitting in my window:


3 comments:

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

wow..what a nice shot! how did you do that? are you a professional photographer too?

i was trying to get a shot from here too, but the weather was not that good..it's too cloudy.

vhingF January 13, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

hi...eric,
thanks! but I'm not nor study photography. just a simple hobby.
same here too cloudy as you can see
I took it with my dvd vid cam,I was too fraustrated with my new digi cam,not satified of some shots.maybe I need telescopic..lols
look for few minutes on my gallerry slides.the biggest sunset there.

faye January 14, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

wowow nice photos galing mo ha..
di ko nagawa mag take ng pic ng moon that time kasi super lamig dito nakakatawad lumabas as in.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin