View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

" A to Z " TAG

>> Friday, January 09, 2009


IMAGE : YOU VIEW IN "TAGS&AWARDS" SLIDE SHOW


I got this TAG from jonlynx of Philippines vs. Brunei Darussalam blog .It is a kind of tagalog version blog.I need to answer these in TAG-LISH because mine was in english version of blog.This is very challenging tag-post I've ever had .There is tagalog words that don't have exact meaning in english.Let us try and read below. I always love both things , except that worms , why need choices here.

A - Attached or Single? - may kapareha na - have partner
B - Best Friend? - tambak - a lot
C - Cake or pie? - pareho - both
D - Day of choice? - Linggo - sunday/ day off
E - Essential item? - radyo F(uro)M(usika)-radio fm
F - Favorite Color? - bahaghari- benitton colors
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? -------..........ZZZZZZZZZZ
H - Hometown? - Roxas,(silangang) ORIENTAL MINDORO
I - Indulgence? - ano e2 - what!?
J - June or July? - Hulyo dalawampu't siyam - July 29 /my eldest daughter birthday
K - Kids ?- dalawang maria:marianne&mariaLEEZAH , and NORMAN (nog-nog eh)
L - Life is not complete w/o - musikahan -sounds of music
M - Marriage date? -ika-tatlumpo ng Abril taong labing siyam at siyam na po -April 30,1990
N - Number of magazine subscriptions - sa dami - so many
O - Orange or apple? - pareho - both
P - Phobias? - manyak - rapist
.Q - Quotes? - Minsan sarap buhay sa abroad lalo na pag-araw ng sahud-
sometime life in abroad was so good especially salary day..(hehehe---huh!)
R - Reason to smile? - Masaya - happy & inspired ah..
.S - Season of choice? - Pasko - christmas / lot of gifts
T - Tag 5 people - I'm Grace , wolfwood16 , S-H-Y , maus , rechie
U - Unknown fact about me - di ko alam - i dont know yet
V - Vegetable? - Lahat ng klase ng gulay - everything except poisonous
W - Worst habit? - oi..kayo ha? - I'm begging , let it be secret.
X - Xray or ultrasound? -kahit alin pede - any will do
Y - Your favorite foods? - pwera lason nga - all human foods
Z - Zodiac sign -(di ko alam sa tagalog e2 eh) - Taurus

Grab this tag now , just for fun.
Please give comments for corrections of some word translation.
I apprecaite your cooperation.

WHEWW!!!!pinahirapan mo ako jonlynx - hehehe - bisaya ako eh.

3 comments:

Grace January 9, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Thanks, Vhing. I'll grab this tag later.
Kumusta ka na dyan? Ingat ka palagi ha.

Jade January 10, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

The translation makes sense to me! :) That is quite a long tag. I like how you included both an English version and a version in the original language.

Anonymous January 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Ok nga ang mga sagot mo eh..kakatuwa...Visaya ka man Day...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin