View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!!!

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

This is the picture of our fully furnished ,(just outside)home in our place.Nine years of continuous constructions and now it looks like home sweet home.My friend's car displayed outside because we borrowed it before.Inside is like a gym or something like a warehouse that my kids can ride bicycle and do skating .We don't have many furniture's,only that one in one corner. A chair made of solid first class wood in our place. It can also serve as my wooden bed.And on one corner was a small table that made of same materials to the chair.And behind is wooden dresser where we are keeping our suits for especial occasions while the rest of our stuffs we put in a box.We have also our old bamboo chairs inside , completely made of bamboo.

I started the design and estimates last January 2000.Without finalizing it ,we started to put on to layout with my supervision.When I heard a news after a year of what happened to my husband , I stopped the construction and I used the budget for my applications abroad.That was just unfinished and without even trusses to fixed the roof.Within six months of waiting my papers to process we put a temporary GI sheets so that they can transfer from a native house ,bamboo house to a new build unfinished house.

PRAISE GOD!!! We made it all alone.



2 comments:

Rechie February 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Nice house te...and thinking that you are the who designed it...it made it more beautiful... thumbs up..! Maybe ill call you when its time to build my business building hhehehe..who knows

Cacai M. May 23, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Wow! that's a very nice house Tita Vhing! I love it! palaaga unya^ ko dha hah.. heheh.. muahh! lab yah..

Regards!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin