View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

1 comment = 250EC credits

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I recieved email this morning as you can read below.Not just because she told everyone ,I used to left comment in every blogs I opened that I like thier posts.Some are gave reply with a comments but mostly they coming to say thanks on my shoutmix box.But I have one loyal friend that almost all of my posts she left a few words that makes me happy all the time reading it. Thanks also to I'm Grace of http://grace1331.blogspot.com./

"noreply@entrecard.com"
7:01 am (13 hours ago)

You have been sent 250 Entrecard credits! These credits were sent from Wonderful Things in Life direct to your Entrecard account and have been applied to your balance. The transaction included the following note from the sender:

"Thanks for the comments"

MOMMY , you have a big heart. Thank you very,very much!! this means a lot to me.

2 comments:

Grace February 24, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Wow! Did I just see my name ang blog' url in here?
I am flattered,Vhing.
Your posts are worth reading. :)

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Oh thanks also for the comment I really appreciate it. I did this giveaway thing because you deserve it. Sorry i did not come last time...TC

Blog Widget by LinkWithin