View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

my PR 2 turns to ZERO !!??

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

how does it happen and why? I'm confused! I put a buttons last 2 months maybe to show all my friends in blogosphere that as a newbie I'm already earned that PAGE RANK # 2!!!.I felt I deserved it.I'm exactly four months in blogging this week. But last week I noticed that it turns to zero balanced.I didn't mind it because some of my friends with higher numbers of visitors than me also seen same number. And there are lot of news and emails that google has many adjustments or what soever they called it. Last night before I went to sleep I dropped EC's , at the 50th dropped I read a post about her/his page rank.I was surprised I thought it sometimes happened.It stated there not to review anymore and that is one reason why google lowered the page rank.Oh nooooo.....again I dropped and comments to some other blogs. After half hour in the bed I went back to my laptop and checked my page rank.It showed ZERO - you read this ZERO my dear friends.So I took out that widgets to my sidebar.What for to display..of nothing!!?? this is so frustrating...

I send message to them asking WHY?, WHERE DID and WHAT I DID? etc....until now No reply message from them.

Anyways...thank you very much for this kind of challenge , I'll be hanging in here not to depend on that ranking or whatever it is. The important is all my friends here are still on me and the readers can get something to all my post articles.

7 comments:

Reanaclaire February 25, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

let me shake hands with u.. same case..from 2 to Nil.. anyway, i will wait patiently again.. i dont know the reason and i will carry on as usual, ie to blog daily.. my passion..
i just put up the post too.. last night..

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

what in the world? mao ba te? atot jud ni si google...akon sad sa una gnatangal nya akon PR2....hehhehe..dka nag-iisa...I think they will take PR's off kasi napansin nilang you are posting paid post....;)

Hoist te...eemail ko sayo yung header na gnawa ko sa blog mo...honga pala d kita mahanap sa friendster...add mo lang ako don ha...ako is demcy apdian dias or "grego5@comcast.net"

vhingF February 25, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

I never recieved any payment to all my reviews and I didn't see yet any figures on any of those accounts of all adds I put there except the google ads worthing 2.00$$$.it doesnt matter to me that ..maybe they will wake up soon that I making a hardship to put this blog.working and blogging my passion this time...it includes photography....

Grace February 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Oh, I'm so sorry, Vhing. It made me scared right now. Thanks God, very slight decreased lang ang sa akin, pero same pa rin ang PR ko. Sana ibalik nila ang PR2 mo. :)

Momgen February 26, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Life must go on mine already lost the pr last year and did not come back yet hopefully it will come back.

Kev February 26, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Hello, well my PR was 2 last time, then suddenly got a ZERO. Then I edited my Disclosure policy, it went back to PR2. Not sure whether that's the reason, or maybe just a coincidence that Google had corrected its technical problems.

I've continued doing reviews, and i think it's gonna go back to ZERO some day. Well, whether it's a PR2 or ZERO or whatever, what matters most is we continue to blog and enjoy doing it. Then we will not feel so frustrated.

Best of luck to you. Share with us when your PR gets back to 2.

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

so strange kau ha ha buti nalang lucky pa din ako di nawala ang pr ko sana wag nman pero hayun may na recieve nman ako na spam yung blogs ko pero so far ok na xa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin