View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

happiest tour ever - TEL MEGIDDO

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

Megiddo is a tel (hill or mound) made of 26 layers of the ruins of ancient cities in a strategic location at the head of a pass through the Carmel Ridge, which overlooks the Valley of Jezreel from the west. The name Armageddon mentioned in the New Testament derives from Megiddo.It has been the site of numerous battles throughout history with different rulers.(read more stories in wikipedia)on top hill was written MEGIDDO , did you see that?

Everybody wants souvenir , I volunteer to be the photographer of the day. Looked what they did - they gave all their cameras but how about me?All are digital or latest model of different signatures but the most popular was the disi-lip model, it took few minutes to shoot.
On one side there was stone rock with a hole. For small and medium sizes it is very easy to get in but sizes like me they afraid to try. This the first attempt in one end.
This is the second attempt that most of them saying go!go! inside.
And lastly after they all done , I try my luck and with a risk.Just exactly and they pull me out in the feet , if is from the head it will not pass through...hehehehe but success!(more images on slide show)


3 comments:

Sudha February 16, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Hahaha...had a good laugh..atleast u came out if I had been there nd tried that out then for the rest of my life I would have been stuck only there lol :))

Anonymous February 17, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

hhahha...kakatuwa naman....hehheh! kala ko 3 cameras lang..i zoom the pic...dami pala....galing!

Hoist te....email mo ko grego5@comcast.net...kung ok lang I will make you a layout...hehhe...mahirap kasi e demonstrate kung pano gawin...oks lang kung neighbor tayo..tuturuan kita...hhehehe!

vhingF February 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

more than 20 cameras I used to shoot just in that point.after that I suggested of exchanging cameras and taking pictures to everybody then photo share afterwards.We enter the cave one by one at about 45&30 degrees angle stairs.and there's no way going back and has only one way out, to the otherside of the mountain.gushhhhhh..They all agree of photo sharing , no dull momments.

thanks guys for ur time to share in comments.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin