View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

more FREE templates from STEVE AUSTIN

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Have you heard about steveaustin27@gmail.com? He is a professional web designer that offer me to change my template for FREE.He used to send me of those I have chosen but the problem was on me .I don't have time to do it or maybe I change the headers later . Maybe later I can make it he-he-he. It was more than a week that we chat regarding this matter. But he sent emails long time ago and always. They have also some customize templates that your looking for, custom icons that you want maybe or anything you ask from him . He always willing to help and answer your questions especially to newbie like me .On my sidebar widgets "website links" you can see all their products there like web templates Trifold Brochure Design Vista Icons For XP membership products free web design Professional Logo . Check out those websites and you can discover more.

1 comments:

Grace February 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Thanks for this information, Vhing. Ang cute ng mga pictures nyo sa Tel Megido. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin