View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

SIGN LANGUAGE - ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

>> Sunday, February 08, 2009

Most effective way of communicating elderly patients either they are on impaired hearing status or not.

Parents of young children's are also doing these as their early stage of training on how to response them quickly.

Even the animal trainers doing it accompanied by a few words so that animals can hear them.

Young lovers had an expertise on these kind of language to express their feelings to their love one's especially if they have secrets.


And early morning today, I encountered one driver of a public vehicle bound to Tel Aviv using his sign language to all his passengers.I am on the last three passenger to get inside to make a sitting capacity complete. He used to look at my face then gave me a sign of "GET OUT! because I told him I just want a ride for 5 kilometers distance from here.Again his hands gesture make feel me bad that I answered him "why" and "how much do I need to pay" while his hands waving . Instead of stepping backward I got inside the vehicle and paid him double the amount to round trip bound to Tel Aviv.He accepted the money without saying any words and not looking at me. I got the plate number and I took pictures for my file just in case this post will explodes.

Bad hand gestures on sign language has the fastest reactions in response of these related incidents.

2 comments:

Grace February 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

What a thought, Vhing. I was also planning to post about my SLAC (Sign Language Association of Cebu)class that I had when I was still there in the Philippines.

Grace February 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Hi Vhing, join ka na lang sa "Free Banner Link Post" sa blog ko. Ako na bahala gumawa ng banner link mo. Check on my blog to find out how...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin