View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

300 EC DROPS

>> Saturday, February 07, 2009

I can't sleep last night because my employer used to call me up every 30 minutes .The only thing I did was to drops EC's in any body's blogs I opened and read .I did not felt any coldness inside just I have a cup of coffee beside me , and I don't care the temperature outside that I still wearing my boots from a dinner in the dinning room with most of the village people attended for their preparations of tree planting and that will be on Monday. Along the way that I enjoyed making drops and drops until I noticed that after clicking DROP , we usually seen the word THANKS, did you know what next up to fifty drops - it's GO!GO!.If you reach the 100th drops it answers ALRIGHT! then WICKED! up to 150th drops.I still hanging on up to 200 drops and it said YEEHEY!.... then again from 250 drops it seen written AWESOME!!!! I'm still not satisfied and curious of what next ,I looked for another one blog to drop , then finally it answers me 300 drops only per day. he-he-he-he....talo sya!!



I also encountered after clicks in some blogs NO SUCH USER , INVALID and there was another that I can't remember anymore. There was also a frightening sound of TSAK!TSK!TSK!TSK!! then opened 50-60 pages on window panel after I clicked their logo's...MY GOD!!!! I shutted it off immediately and take a deep breath, drink another cup of coffee and start again.....yawn...yawn,hikab-hikab ..Its 4am here now and I heard nothing from other room - I can go to sleep now.

GOODNIGHT EVERY ONE!






6 comments:

Rechie February 7, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Hello te, i was here dropping by..Congrats for dropping 300 drops..Its quite tiring pero enjoy naman especially when you reach awesome na

Grace February 7, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Wow! You are awesome, sis. Hanggang 25 lang yata ang nagawa ko EC drops for a day ah.
By the way, I offer "free banner link post" on my site, check out to find out how... :)

Mom February 7, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

The opening of so many tabs was likely because you clicked a link that opens multiple Entrecard blogs at once.

The "invalid" - if you refresh the page it will probably click correctly.

The no such users have deleted their accounts but not their widgets for some odd reason.

Congrats on managing 300 drops. It's a good accomplishment.

Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Wow..That great..congrats for dropping 300..

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

hahaha... pareho tayo medyo nakakabagot ngunit.. pagtyagahan para may visits... at coment to have trafficss

voiceofbragg February 8, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Hello fellow blogger, I stopped by your site and thought maybe you would like to swap links with me, after adding http://voiceofbragg.com with the title "Blog Till Death" to your site, message me and I will add yours...have a great day

Blog Widget by LinkWithin