View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

A Thousand Words Thursday #1- A SWEET WAKE UP SMILE

>> Monday, February 23, 2009


1993(mid): my sister in law spent vacation in our place that she took this photo. I almost forgot this when was and where, hehehe.I was surprise when I checked the friendster profile of my daughter (R) and in one album I found this , I don't know where she got it .I grabbed it there that until today she don't even know.She will be surprise too if one of these days she had time to open my blog.
Come and join me in A Thousand Words Thursday!
Read, leave a comment & your link below, post a memorable picture on your own blog and leave your link at Cheaper Than Therapy. Don’t forget to visit the other participants!Want to know how this all started? Read more at The Story Behind A Thousand Words Thursday.

2 comments:

Grace February 23, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Hi Vhing, did the number of your followers decreased? Check my post to find out why?

Kris February 23, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

hi vhing! thanks for sharing these pics. it's fun to bring back memories isn't it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin