View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

WHITE-BLUE RIBBON and GREAT HAPPINESS

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

February 24, 2009 - Tuesday night, local time, was the inauguration of all NEW GOVERNMENT officials of ISRAEL. One of them was the eldest son of my employer.After the program he came to visit, with his wife, his mother with a surprise. We don't received any message that they are coming that even the youngest son don't know of his visits.Happiness was always there every time that there is someone visiting her. As living her for how many years I can read the facial expressions of my old woman of what ever she felt..After they went home I saw this ribbon on the left side as it looks like a corsage where she have been. She called me to sit down beside her and told me " you see this ,I attended also the program",then followed by a great smile.Then start again the long ever lasting stories of his son since birth that we heard from her everyday.Before we went to sleep she put it in this antique speaker in front of where she was always sitting in receiving room . She's very happy for that every morning she wake up the first word was "did you saw the white-blue ribbon there"...and inspired to get up ,to go out for her work just located here in our vicinity.

Small and worthless things but gave a thousand smiles to an elderly that said it extended her life naturally.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

so lola's still working,huh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin