View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

I GOT my NEW LOOKS!!

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

At long last , here I came across the knots of changing my lay out.Since I started to put up this page I am dreaming of having a different looks from another blogs. I mean designing or choosing your lay out is part of your identity here in blogosphere.Since we are friends but not seeing each other we imagine how it looks that name if we can read, hear and see it anywhere, right? I am always choosing one thing that it lasts forever, that means this lay out will be forever.How many times before I attempted to do it alone but it was not a success instead I put it back again the old one. Two weeks ago Rechie of http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/ help me to put that scroll bar for blog link lists , she made it all alone then she sent it to me by email.I just copy and paste it to my page, ha-ha-ha, that's why I love that girl. I don't have much time to do it and luckily here they are my friends on the web that always there for me.Another one with a new big name in my heart was none other than DEMZ of http://www.demcyapdiandias.com/ .She made this lay out for me. She choose the image and sent me for approval.We edit few lines from it with a lot of funny exchanging words on chat page , and this is it. I was nervous and excited when I got message to view it ....hehehe. I am very happy even if unfinished yet. It's okay I'm satisfied with it and maybe next week I'll start to put it back some missing widgets.

Thank you again ladies!! GOD BLISS!!

8 comments:

Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

agoy makaluha luha man sad ta sa mga nice words nimo TVhing...it is my pleasure to chat with you...hehhe...natatawa ako sa imo permi...joker man jud ikaw kaayo....:)

Ay te...plan nako usbon ang size sa imo layout kay kulang sa space ang uban mga widgets...dko ganahan kay nalapas yung mga lines....hheheh...I am will be working with this....sige ha...hehhehe..salamat talaga sa imong mga papuri...you don't need to bring this up....hehhe...maulaw man sad ta nimo...heehe!

Sige tVhing..au-au ka dha kanunay...:)

Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

hi,vhing.enjoy blogging.c ya at my next comments.

mtj(of ma-l)

Sudha February 27, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Hi Vhing,Your new layout is awesome!!! I really like the combination of colours blue nd orange !!!You look gorgeous in the header!! cheers :)

Anonymous February 28, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

Congratulation with your new look and enjoy it.
I hope it will be increase your passion to keep blogging. Bless you. ;)
Frankly, first impression when I come here now, I was on wrong URL...;)
once again, congratulation.

Rechie February 28, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

Ayaw...i feel so flattered with your compliments ate vhings..it lifted my spirit jud..though i only made a little thing for you.... Thanks you also for the friendship you share with all of us here in the blogosphere....

Grace February 28, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Wow! Beautiful lay-out. Congratulations, Vhing. :)
Gusto ko rin sana magchange ng lay-out kaso, I hate codes.

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Xa nga pla, enjoy your blog site and congrats sa mga updated reality u..new look ung site u.Keep up the good work make it really good hehehe!! sol uli to.

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Hi!! Tvhing, hayy ewan kung san me magccmula sa pag comment ko man ba sa imo.kc sa sobrang dami sna ng mga hambalunon kba sna sa imo mga komento ba from our barrio to israel ba??,hehehee.Anay way serious na ha? you know what?your like a professional writer..heheh kc sa araw araw yta na ginawa ni LORD.. you don't 4get to write it down to your blog site..hehe cge pho!! napadaan lang ang inyong lingkod. mirasol glori ramirez. GOD BLESS,,.BYE BYEEEE.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin