View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

ATTENTION: EC DROPPERS!

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

One way of appreciating YOU in dropping EC's and of course reading my posts or leaving some comments I decided of putting top ten EC logo  who did dropped on my widgets  on the right sidebar .It will stay there for the whole month until next statistics will comes out.It shows your standings - from left to right - of your drops.

Again.... thank you very much to all!

Hope to see you back again.

7 comments:

Ron Centeno March 20, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

Very nice gesture! Take care!

Rechie March 20, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Wow te, how nice of you naman..Thanks for the featuring my icon as one of yoru top dropper..

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

This was indeed very courteous and caring. Much more than many other bloggers do. :) Keep up all the good work!

Anonymous March 21, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

You are very kind..and I think you have the best decision to appreciate everyone who dropping EC on yours.

Anonymous March 21, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

wow galing naman tVhing..hehhe..hope I can make it next time...hehhehe...very nice of you!

Sudha March 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

you are so kind Vhing..my friend!! sorry for the late reply..I'm little busy as my parents and aunt had come..will b back in action in another week ;) cheers !!! :)

Anonymous March 22, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

like that idea, Tov Meod!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin