View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

bag tag

>> Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I got this tag again from RECHIE of http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/. Thanks again my dear friend for giving me another tag that so interested to me.You can see what contains during 12 hours day off only.But on 24hrs or more days I went to day off/holidays I'm bringing different bag and more bigger than sundays day off.

Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

Here are the things inside.... passport-forget everything but not your passport if you are abroad, insurance I.D.- this served also as another proof that you have employer, sun glass - winter & summer time needed badly it here, coin purse , big wallet (alang laman),lipstick,lip gloss,hand cream,video cam,digi cam,comb,hand towel, scarf during winter, cellphone(antique na yan), earphone , embassy I.D.,notebook(ng mga utang hehehe) and ball pen.Sorry I never count any cost anywhere I go.What important to me is always there when I needed most.

Names to those next on this tag will be here soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

woi dami laman ng sayo te ah..may price pa yung lotion....hehhehe...lotion ba yon...hehhe...joke! dami laman sakin ang laman diaper and wipes...hehhe...post it soon naman yung sakin....hhehehe..thanks for sharing it teVhing....:)

Rechie March 4, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Thanks for grabbing the tag ate Vhing and for playing along..hehehehe daming laman ng sporty bag mo te..okng ok always on the go

Grace March 4, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

magkabukingan na!!! andami laman ah... :)

vhingF March 4, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

hahaha....
oo nga grace.

saad tong lotion SALE lng da oi.
hehehehe..kaya may kara-kara gihapon sang kamot ko ..hahaha

di ko ja dalhon sa sunod kay mga kawatan basi pag bantayan dayun ako.SAWA na lng ilagay ko ah...
o centepede.hehehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin