View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

enjoyed watching PURIM 2009

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 08,2009

    Sunday day off was very funny because this is a week of celebrating the jewish PURIM HOLIDAY. They are wearing some costumes of thier hero's , some are like horrors, men's are wearing womans outfit and vice versa , childrens are on thier "dream to be" costumes, some are super hero's and in popular characters we saw on tv, etc. I was so happy roaming around in the tourist center Ntanya seeing young high students wearing most of all as a funny creatures. I have some few pictures but I can't upload yet due to some accessories of my new computer will be deliver on next sunday.Sorry..but I will post it on my slides show as soon as I can upload it. Happy the whole day but sad the moment I arrived back to work.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin