View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

EC droppers , EC adverts request, reply drop EC - I'm so SORRY

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It has been a week that every one noticed of no updates this blog for so many reasons. After  I suffered fever and flu last week that I just called it "runny nose" (kuno) I can't post anything even I have on my mind.My eyes are not cooperating so as my laptop too. It was a long days everyday  I felt but I have no choice. I tried to drop EC's but it only 3-5 dropped then my laptop has hanged on and the only remedy to work it again was to shut it down.


To all request for adverts , I want you to know that I'm trying to revive the account but I was failed until this momments. Rechie did a help but still didn't worked out. I'm trying to contact the support but still I cant find where are the errors.I can't open the dashboard page, that's why I can not apprroved any request adverts. When my laptop broke down I used to registered the OTHERSIDE blog. Only  Sunday that I went to day off and  the administrator told me that they need to cut all my fingers of what I did.I left it open so you can read some messages said still they can drops.I cannot log in because I used in two blogs only one email without adding link blogs.

I did not updates even I bought new set of computer because of my employer was rushed to hospital that sunday night.So next days was a concentration to my employers needs everytime she asked.

My apologies to those un-approve adverts,to all droppers that I did not dropped back to your blogs, no visits or either messages.I'm sorry again.

2 comments:

Grace March 11, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I am so glad to hear you back on the track. It is ok, Vhing. It all happens to us one way or the other. The important thing is that you are feeling good now. :)

Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

great to hear from you again TVhing...I have missed all your funny comments...hehhe!

Nako it happens minsan...don't worry ma fix mo din yan anytime soon...hehe..puputulan ba naman ng dalire...hehhe!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin