View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

RING TAG

>> Friday, March 27, 2009

Recieved another tag from  DEMZ of My Life's Perception & Inspirations. A bundle thanks to you buddy  for including me always in your line up hehehe. Your such  nice to me and  always have time exchanging funny chat-chatos. I was bit confused because I'm not wearing my wedding ring all the times. But in some occasions I'm wearing it with some fancy fashion jewelries.It disturb me especially when I am cleaning.I'm afraid too when I'm doing some soups it might drop it inside the cooking pot.Here is the question to complete this post: #1.Why should the wedding ring be worn on the fourth finger? Thumb represents your Parents.Here is the explanation given by the Chinese I tried it and it was true..hehehehe. Look at my images below nevermind my ugly skin hehehe...

  
Thumb represents your Parents 
Second (Index) finger represents your Siblings 
Middle finger represents your-Self 
Fourth (Ring) finger represents your Life Partner 
& the Last (Little) finger represents your children

Firstly, open your palms (face to face), bend the middle fingers and hold them together ( back to back - knuckle to knuckle) Secondly, open and hold the remaining three fingers and the thumb - tip to tip

 
Now, try to separate your thumbs (representing the parents)..., they will open, because your parents are not destined to live with you lifelong, and have to leave you sooner or later.
 
Now, join your thumbs as before, and separate your Index fingers (representing siblings)...., they will also open, because your brothers and sisters will have their own families and will have to lead their own separate lives. 


Now join the Index fingers back, and separate your Little pinky fingers (representing your children)...., they will open too, because the children also will get married and settle down on their own some day. 


Finally, join your Little fingers, and try to separate your Ring fingers (representing your spouse). 
You will be surprised to see that you just CANNOT....., because Husband & Wife have to remain together all their lives - through thick and thin!! (ayaw na talaga,nanigas na tuloy mga daliri ko ...hahaha)

whohoo..ho..ho... Now I know why its there not just a showdown.

5 comments:

Yeo KeeHui March 27, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Good post VhingF. I am doing it with my big and clumsy hands. It works though slowly.

Dhemz March 28, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

thanks a lot for grabbing this tag tVhing..much appreciated talaga...hehhe!

grabi ka ha kina career mo tong tag na to...hehhehe...mukhang nag enjoy ka ata...hehhee...honga unang napansin ko bat wala ang wedding ring ni TVhing...now I realized...kasi hirap din mag wear ng ring te no...pag ganyan ang trabaho...like nurses at yung nag work sa dentist...kayong mga line up sa medical field....hehhehe!

hahha...kakaloka..baka maiwan daw sa soup...hehehe...:) nako d mo lang pinapakita kasi diamond...baka snatchin ....hehhehe...joke! thans again tvhing...ingat ka lagi jan...:)

vhingF March 28, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

demz....

secret....
pero sa chat I'll show you.

hehehehe...pag napahalo sa soup
tinola at apritada na un...
sobra pa ang price.

hahaha...

vhingF March 28, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

hi sir yeokeehui...

thanks for that comment you can grab it now, just for fun..hehehe

another thanks for following my blog..deeply appreciated.

Cecile March 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

TVhing,okay ra ba tawag nako sa imo :-), nalingaw man ko imong comment sa akon ring tag :-). tinuod jug, nigas ajong daliri uy, human akong anak sige man mag ingon, daghan na diay pictures akong kamot hehehe, nah wa man kabalo unsa pag picture sa akong kaugalingon :-).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin