View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

WHEW!!! & thanks to ENTRECARD HELP SUPPORT TEAM.

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is a follow up post below that I'm trying to fixed last two days. After sending a lot of emails and explanations of what I did to the support team now they did a great work on me. hehehe . First they delete my OTHERSIDE account then re-activated it.That's the only way to recover the SURVIVOR EC account.



So...first I did a test for dropping 300EC's again .Checking back and fort to both blogs that totally working good by now . I'm apologising the EC support team ,they deserved to be there on the top to resolve all problems.  



To those who requested advert that I approved but then not shown on OTHERSIDE widgets was transferred to the SURVIVOR. Please ask again the help support team if the credits are also given back, sorry I dont know how it works.



Again... thank you very much EC HELP SUPPORT TEAM .

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin