View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Blogsvertise approval

>> Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Today is my lucky day ever.., since I started blogging . Two sites approved on my survivor blog for ads and affiliates access for thier products  .First email I recieved was I need to write about them , even they will not instructed me to do so I'll be posting about them once they approve my site. I been reading /crawling for more than a thousand blogs since November 2008 and I saw that this network is working good. Asking why? like me if I display ads that is moving or sharing any revenues It will stay hanging in my page , if not I'm erasing it.Sorry but that is the business here or could I ask if is still there anything outhere?, please tell me .My entire rest  hour for this day went on reading this site http://www.blogsvertise.com so I have knowledge of knowing them before goes to business. So in summary of all those having ads they have the right to keep on displaying thier ads or even reviews about them.I'll updates all of you of my mine soon as the days goes by.And now I recieved the second email stated that my application was already APPROVED without any words from  me if I will or not to do the first email they send. Do you agree that this is my  lucky day... guys and fellas outhere?.hehehe...yehey!yehey!.. I woke up now in blogging.I need to overtime now for EC dropping...see you there folks. 

4 comments:

Babette (Lifetime Mom) April 7, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Wow, congrats Vhing! Mag-apply ka rin sa ibang company.

Grace April 7, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Congratulations, Sis Vhing. :)
Way to go!

Dhemz April 7, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

congratulations tVhing...you deserve it....more opps to go...hehehhe...try mo din ang reviewme te at tsaka payu2blog....good luck!

Rechie April 8, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Congrats ate vhing..and thanks for posting...Ill try to sign up to this ads site

Blog Widget by LinkWithin