View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

COMPLICATED MIGRAINE

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

I HATE TO BE A WOMAN! Once a month I felt this way.To have a monthly period was very embarassing to me since I suffered this headache.Some of my friends called me "unfinished" that's why I have this migraine.I'm in the middle of the men and the woman they said.I am suffering this migraine since I was teenager.I do research since then but everything was a not found what I felt.It's complicates the way how it attacts on me. Expert studies by saying "two types of migraine" like MRM & PMM but for me I just felt both or only one kind not two types.I dont know and I dont want to go back and fort to some clinics for another check up.

****MRM(menstrual related migrane) is a headache of moderate-to-severe pain intensity that happens around the time of a woman’s period and at other times of the month as well.
****PMM(pure menstrual migraine) is similar in every respect but only occurs around the time of a woman’s period.

The exact causes of menstrual migraine are uncertain but evidence suggests there may be a link between menstruation and migraine due to the drop in estrogen levels that normally occurs right before the period starts.
****Menstrual migraine has been reported to be more likely to occur during a five-days, from two days before to two days after menstruation.

When compared with migraines that occur at other times of the month, menstrual migraines have been reported that  it last longer—up to 72 hours,  more severe, occur more often with nausea and vomiting- I'm not suffering this , be more difficult to treat—occur  not frequently.

****every month that I have and felt this way my employer always asked me , so I need to explain her to avoid another complications on my work that not just severe but a total  distruction of my life. lol.

2 comments:

Cecile April 25, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

ana man ko pag abot na haoit na mahuman akong period, sakit kaayo akong ulo, ug irritated gud ko and moody.

ngano kaha dili mapugnan imong headache, tvhing?

unta mawala na siya, kay lisod ba ya labi na naa ka work :-(

Rechie April 26, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Thanks for these information te Vhing..everytime na meron ako menstrual..i always have headache pero di naman masyado severe..lately nung akala ko tisbun ako un sobrang sakit ng ulo na may k asamang pagkahilo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin