View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

6000 visitors fr 72 countries on my bday!?

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

Amazing! its my big day today with that number figures of visitors on my blog.Thanks to all of you outhere, hope will be together on blogging as long as we can do.Yes! today is my ****ty eight birthday! mathematics is the word that I need to forget today and tommorow only the (-)minus will be in my mine.That's  the way  how I boost  myself to have feeling younger everyday, okay. Greetings from everywhere-hehehe- special mention to DEMZ of My Life's Inspiration and Perceptions- thanks big as big in yourheart  for having space in your blog .God Bliss! and regards.

thank you very much everyone!!! HUGS!!!

10 comments:

Rechie April 24, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Hello Ate Vhing..belated happy birthday to you..i am so sorry im late ha..i was not able to greet you on your birthday talaga..babawi ako next time.. April 23 ung b-day nyo dba? happy-happy birthday po and wish you more success and prosperity in life..more years of healthy and stable life..

Rechie April 24, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

I got a meme din po pala..you can grab it anytime pag may time

http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2009/04/five-preferred-wedding-songs-meme.html

Cecile April 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Happy Birthday, again, Ate Vhing :-)...wishing you more to come and may your wishes come true!

Beltran Studios April 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Happy Birthday, I hope your day was joyous!

Nedekcir April 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! I like the way you wrote your age...he he he.

Unknown April 24, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Add me to your visitors vhing from Pittsburgh with love. Happy Birthday!!! Wish you all the best and good health always.

Grace April 24, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Happy Birthday again, Vhing. :)
Happy many returns of the day.

vhingF April 24, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

hello guys...

thanks for all of you in visiting me always,I have always repeated words but that was from the bottom of my heart.I was amazed that I was found YOU all here in blogosphere.

My only wish is just a GOOD HEALTH!
thanks again..

Workplace On The Web April 24, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Have a blessed birthday!

Dhemz April 26, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

woi dami man gid na visitor...can't have that 6k in one day...hehehhe..great job tvhing....wohoo..we shoudl celebrate....thanks for mentioning...:)

woi te sorry kung late mo na marecieve yung simple na pinadala ko ha...sensya na talaga...heheheh! pero galing yung sa puso ko....:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin