View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Love-your-blog-award

>> Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I recieved another award from my new found friend on blogosphere.Her name is SHAINE of http://www.dharkanjhel.com .She helps me also a lil bit beautify my layout.Thanks to you dark angel ..hehehe.I can't imagine what it looks like but she is very pretty girl in real life-believe me guys.


1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!

I'm giving this nice award to those qualified like CHUCHIE,CACAI,JACKY,DEMZ,GRACE1331,MADZ and to MR. RON CENTENO

Sorry to others but the rules is just seven , all are awesome blogs! I'm just following the strict rules.hehehe

5 comments:

Rechie April 1, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Hello te..thanks for the tag..ill be grabbing it soon as i have time..ill make sure i grab it today..got many tag hanging now..heheheh

Hayley/Shu Fen April 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

hey ho! first time dropping by ^^

congrats on your award! xD

keep up the good work! :D

Cacai M. April 1, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

heheheh.. That's awesome Te Vhing, thanks a lot huh. I will post this soon Ate.. again, thanks a lot for including me in your list for the thought weighs much. muahhhugs

Grace April 2, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Oh Vhing, I am so touched that you have me on your mind on this award giving. This is the cutest blog I ever had. Thank you very much. You are so sweet, Vhing. I'll grab this later.
God bless you always. :)

Cacai M. April 3, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Oizztt thanks a lot Te Vhing for this! I love it (pero no linky?) heheheh.. it's good when there's linky Ate to add you know.. ask Rechie for the details.. heheh) I will surely post this as well as the other ones. I have a hectic sked this weekend, I will post all of my tags and awards on Monday or Tuesday 'coz it will be our Spring break at school for the whole week so we'll be back at 13 from 4. Now, am doing the overtime in here just 4 hours of sleep. And later I have my doctor's visit and coping up the sked for the class after. Then, tomorrow I have a seminar at the afternoon and some household stuffs. And on Sunday I will go in La Puente for some, of course go to church, household stuffs again, cooking rare foods too (coz it's family day), and hopefully on Monday rest time for me - sleep for the whole day - tired. And on Tuesday yeah, do the tags and awards - all. So then, so much for this, heheh.. I'll crop-by later again Ate.. muahhhugs. tc

Blog Widget by LinkWithin