View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

TOP TEN EC DROPPERS-MARCH2009

>> Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Mostly EC members are posting thier top ten droppers by the end of the month.I decided to do the same  starting  the first day of the month here in my location.Besides this post I'm putting all thier logo's on my right sidebar as I been said before, it was my one way of appreciating thier visits to my page.So...below are my lists...thank you again guys  and  I'm also thankful to all who have dropped EC's for the month of March 2009.

01.All blogspot templates................30
02.ThemeLib..............................30
03.All contests..........................29
04.Cacai's Step and Journey..............28
05.Art Joolree...........................25
06.Chuchie's Hideaway....................23
07.The Art and Science of Parenting......22
08.BloggerRap............................22
09.Personal Finance Management Guide.....22
10.Change Your Mindset...................20

2 comments:

Rechie April 1, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Wow, i am in...Thanks for posting this ate vhing...grabe si Cacai mkadrop hehehehe addict hehehe

Cacai M. April 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Yes! am in too Chie! but it's just 28..? am here often huh.. hemm.. anyway, it will be accurate next time this month. I will make it perfect Te Vhing, promise. Thanks for the linky love. (~ _~)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin