View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Top EC droppers-back from where I Strated

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

These are the EC droppers from March 13-April 13 that I need to put it back.It might confuse to those in the list because I started the wrong date of 13. I never thought nor asked anybody here that it should be at the end of the month. Everything was trial and error for me here in blogosphere.The more EC's I dropped the more things I've learned from different blogs. If I put it on the end of the month I need to subtract the total numbers of drops to which make confuses to some readers here, I know. So here are the list up to April 13 and logo's are also updated in the same time this list will comes out.

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL EC DROPPERS to gave your spare time in dropping EC's.I really,really appreciates all your kindness to me.More Power!

All blogspot templates.................................. 30
Blogger Templates........................................ 30
All contests .....................................................30
Cacai's Step and Journey............................. 29
iWalk,U2?...................................................... 29
Internation Musings.....................................28
SHORT APPS................................................26
Serian Man.................................................... 25
Christina Talks............................................ .24
Christina's Movie Review Mania.............. .24

3 comments:

Rechie April 14, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

It is sad that I am not in the list te...I was not able to perfect my drops..

Dhemz April 14, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

hahhaa...me too TVhing...like chie said...sos..parati siguro ko absent da...dagahan nako fines....wala attendance....hehhehe! hay sana masama na ako next time....:)

musta na pala dha tVhing....miss to chicka with you...been busy updating my blog...kakaloka tong url ko....all along I thought the domain I bought is working...d pala...kainis..tapos madami din nagreklamo before na yung widget ko sa EC is not working...so kaya ayon I decided na back to may original url nalang ako...may PR pa...hehehe!

Grace April 14, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Sis Vhing, anong nangyari? Bakit nagkalayo na tayo? Ayun, wala na ako sa monthly top dropper mo. :(
Nakakalungkot...
Tatlo na blog mo ah... ang hirap kaya?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin